They will go into my time capsule. I am wondering if someone will recognize them 50 years from now.
From top left:
- Arduino Duemilanove with ATmega168;
- Seeeduino v1.1 (ATmega168);
- Freeduino v1.16 (ATmega168);
- Wiseduino v1.3 (ATmega328), designed by myself;
- Illuminato (ATmega845) from liquidware.com;
- Arduino Pro (ATmega168) from sparkfun.com;
- Bare-Bones Board rev. C (ATmega168) from moderndevice.com.
P.S. It seems that I am one of the 100 buyers of the Illuminato. Maybe it will become a collectible item, or more, a piece of history, worthy of Computer Museum. We shall see.