A redesigned wsduino is now available.
Updated Apr 24, 2012
This kit is now DISCONTINUED.
Updated Dec 5, 2010
I am currently shipping the latest revision of Wiseduino, which is 1.7.
Wiseduino+, a similar board but featuring DS3231 (extremely accurate real time clock) is also available, check it out here.
Updated Aug 1, 2010
I still have this kit for sale, with a newer, improved, board.
I have a few Wiseduino kits for sale, for US$34 each, free regular shipping in North America (add US$4 for any other destination in the world).
- Wiseduino PCB;
- ATmega328P programmed with the bootloader;
- 28 pin socket for ATmega328P;
- resonator 16MHz;
- 24LC256 EEPROM, in either DIP or SOIC package (depending on the availability);
- DS1307 real time clock, in either DIP or SOIC package (depending on the availability);
- crystal 32,768 Hz;
- coin battery holder;
- 3V coin battery (CR1220 or compatible);
- 4 x 10K resistor;
- 4 x 100nF capacitor;
- 40 pin female header;
- 10 pin female header;
- SPDT micro switch;
- either molex 2-pin angled power connector or JST jack;
- power cable, with battery connector at one end and female 2-pin plug at the other end;
- 6 pin male angled header.
(Missing from the photo are the battery clip+ wire, the micro switch and the CR1220 battery.)
Assembling instructions can be found here.
Wise Clock sketches, formatted and commented, are published here (coming soon).
This is an Wiseduino assembled on a test PCB (green).
The release version is black.