I recently "discovered", in a design shop, this great looking travel clock made by Lexon.
Things I like about it:
- beautiful shape/form/dimensions (low profile, small, light) and nice finish (brushed aluminum);
- apparent simplicity, with just one large(ish) button on the top and the lesser-used buttons placed on the bottom;
- LCD screen covering the whole face, showing more than the time (date, day, temperature, alarm);
- low consumption; powered by 2 CR2032 batteries, one for the clock, the other for the LCD backlight;
- attention to detail is everywhere, including the bottom rubber bumpers: the front ones are higher than the back ones, as seen in the next photo.
This Lexon clock should be good inspiration for clock makers and clock designers.
I hope one day my Wise Clock N will be as great as this is :)